Challenge Guidelines

CHALLENGE GUIDELINES

- Please make sure your card has LOTS OF PINK - that's what it's all about!
- Please link directly to your card post and not just to your blog.
- Please make sure you link back to In The Pink challenge blog on your post to spread the word
- Please don't back link your entry (do not enter one that is dated prior to the date of the challenge).
- Please turn off word verification so that we can comment
- Please follow the theme for the challenge you are entering
- Maximum of THREE entries with different cards per challenge

It would be really nice for you to leave comments on other people's entries - so that we can build up a friendly 'pink' community..... it's always good to leave a little pink love!!

Thursday 15 November 2012

Challenge #8 - Punches and/or Dies

Hi Pinkies

Time for another pink challenge...  this time as the title says, we'd like you to use PUNCHES AND/OR dies on your project ....  remember, it doesn't have to be a card... but we would like to see lots of PINK obviously as it's our favourite colour!

We had a fabulous lot of entries for a last challenge... but we're sure we can do better....  so to inspire you, we have come up with the cards below:





And now we'd like to welcome and introduce our new Guest Designer for the next two challenges... it's the lovely Christine Craig from Nanaseaside.... who wow-ed us with a fabulous halloweeen creation in our Pink Plus One challenge.  Here are her stunning cards using punches and dies...



About our new Guest Designer:
I've been a crafter since I was young (many moons ago) and like many of us, have moved through all sorts of different crafts, but now my passion is paper crafting.  I am privileged to be a DT on some awesome challenge blogs. I live by the seaside, and have a very supportive OH.  I love to loose myself in my craft room....

So pinkies, have we inspired you enough to get out your pink pencils, card and your punches/dies?  We'd love to see your creations!

Big hugs
Christine and Sylvia xx

DON'T FORGET TO USE PUNCHES AND/OR DIES ON YOUR ENTRY - THANK YOU!

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations girlies..thank you for asking me to GD for you..loved the chall theme.

    smiles Christine tother one XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual the DT cards are fabulous! Maybe i'll do a card for this challenge!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards ladies Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards yet again Pinkies, You keep pulling them out of the bag :))
    Well done Christine on your GD spot, your cards are beautiful....as always my friend.
    Hope to join in soon, sorry I missed commenting on the last entries..not a well bunny at present :(
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you once again for Choosing me for a Pinky Award I am delighted.
    Oooohhh! Punches and Dies right up my street, off to get busy.
    Congratulations Christine on being the GD

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful array of cards girls .....I'm inspired ....and working on my entry
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT inspiration. Thank you. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    Fabulous cards from the team...... Love pink.... Dont we all .....
    Hugs
    Sylvie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry that my card has a lot of red and not pink.
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello ...lovely examples from you ladies. Thank you. Suzanne B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely DT creations! Thank you for the great challenge theme - I love dies and punches.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well made it girls, hope to add another if I can.
    Huge Hugs Mau xx
    off to visit the entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    thanks for the challenge. Wonderful creations.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi DT members! I'd just share some little pink things in the pink facebook page. I'll be happy to have your comments!
    Friendly
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for your lovely comments, I need them to go on!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A Pink Christmas, that's my dream!Thank you for another delightful inspiration!DanielaC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pinkness from you girls! :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love you to say hello when you enter.. we can't wait to see your fabulous creations!

Rizzo and The Pink Ladies xx