- Please make sure your card has LOTS OF PINK - that's what it's all about!
- Please link directly to your card post and not just to your blog.
- Please make sure you link back to In The Pink challenge blog on your post to spread the word
- Please don't back link your entry (do not enter one that is dated prior to the date of the challenge).
- Please turn off word verification so that we can comment
- Please follow the theme for the challenge you are entering
- Maximum of THREE entries with different cards per challenge
It would be really nice for you to leave comments on other people's entries - so that we can build up a friendly 'pink' community..... it's always good to leave a little pink love!!
Thursday, 5 September 2013
A KISS reminder.....
Rizzo here - just to remind all our pink lovers out there that you have an extra two weeks this time to get your KISS (Keep It Sweet and Simple) entries into our challenge.... as this one runs for FOUR whole weeks instead of the usual two! So you have until 19th September... come on... it's not THAT hard to do something so simple is it??
If you want details of this card... pop over HERE to take a peek.
So let's break some records and see how many wonderful entries you can come up with... don't forget you can enter more than once - and we love to see things other than cards too..... as long as they're pink!
Big hugs and Happy Crafting